Our Sierra Offroad soft top for the 2007 through 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-door and 4-door models is avaiable now in an upgraded acoustically enhanced, heavy-weight matte black Twill fabric. But that is not all we upgraded on this soft top.
JK Twill Canvas Product Specs
- 30 ounce 3-Ply Heavy Canvas Twill Top with Black Dobby Weave interior facing
- 40 mil press polish tinted windows for superior visibility
- Oversized, self-correcting zippers and pulls
- Color matched wick stop thread to seal the stitching holes
- All of the seams have been heat sealed to prevent leaks
You will find the canvas twill material more flexible and more luxurious than vinyl. And it has superior performance in both cold and hot weather.
The topping material is an acoustically enhanced three-ply composite made of acrylic twill weave outer fabric, a rubber inner layer, and a polyester lining fabric with the distinctive dobby weave pattern found in European luxury convertibles.
What is the benefit of press polish windows? As you may know, Jeep plastic windows are rolled and limit visibility. Plastic (aka Vinyl) windows for convertibles from Mercedes, Porsche and Ferrari exclusively use a heavier weight press polish window for superior visibility.
Our Twill Canvas JK tops come standard with the 31% tint press polish windows that both improve visibility and reduce noise.